Bargirl swallows rock

RAWAI: A Patong bargirl swallowed a Frenchman’s diamond ring after he refused to pay her and a pal for providers rendered after an all-night menage-a-trois in Rawai. Chalong Police obtained a complaint from a 62-year-old Frenchman recognized as Mr Patrick, who fingered Tawan, a 28-year-old bar lady, because the jewelry-gulping wrongdoer. Mr Patrick informed the police that on the evening of February 8 he went to Tai Pan Pub, where he met Tawan and a friend named Rose. Mr Patrick invited the ladies to hitch him for a three-way at his home in Rawai. All was going well. Tawan reported that the Frenchman ejaculated twice with each them during the first session – and repeated the performance four hours later. But when Official came time to cough up, the Frenchman’s efficiency was much less impressive. He refused to pay the 1,000 baht every he had promised to the girls, Tawan informed the police. When the Frenchman went to the lavatory, Tawan searched his drawers and found a diamond ring, which she hid in her bra. The Frenchman immediately discovered the theft and demanded the ring back, searching her intimately for the missing gewgaw. Tawan stated that Mr Patrick slapped her, which so enraged her that she swallowed the encrusted annulus while he wasn’t looking. After bringing her to the police station, she began having abdomen spasms – diamonds being somewhat tougher to digest than somtam. This led the police to suspect that she had swallowed the ring. An X-ray at Phuket International Hospital confirmed it. Doctors there gave Tawan laxatives in an try and purge the ring, which Mr Patrick said was a family heirloom passed down though generations – and possibly even a few digestive tracts. Tawan was then apparently launched and, for reasons unknown, returned to Mr Patrick’s residence. The Frenchman stood by with plastic baggage on the ready to collect the excrement from over 20 bouts of explosive diarrhea that she skilled – but nonetheless no ring. She turned so ill she had to be readmitted to hospital – this time to Wachira Phuket Hospital – where she fi

Leave a Comment