Cash-strapped mum’s child dies after two days with caregiver, police investigate

Mere , grappling with financial difficulties, surrendered her eight month previous child to a caregiver for 2 days, the place the kid tragically died. The baby was reportedly healthy and cheerful with no identified medical circumstances. The police have summoned both parties for further investigation.
Sergeant Major Kawi Chuaysang, an investigator from Pak Klong Rangsit Police Station, was yesterday notified of a baby’s demise in a flat in Bang Poon, Pathum Thani. He promptly arrived on the scene alongside forensic doctors from the Ministry of Justice, investigative officers from Pak Klong Rangsit Police Station, and representatives from the Por Tek Tung Foundation.
The incident occurred in building seven, on the third ground, in room number 256/34. There, they found the lifeless body of an eight month old baby girl on a settee, lined with a blanket and exhibiting indicators of bruising.
Alisa Khetsakul, 36 years outdated, who was caring for the kid, mentioned that she had been looking after the child since noon on Saturday and left the kid together with her two and a half 12 months old daughter and four yr outdated son around 4pm when she went out. She placed the child on a mattress and lined her with a blanket. Alisa returned at 6pm to search out the child was useless, prompting her to call the police. She claimed the infant liked to cover her nostril with a blanket and questioned the mom about any possible underlying health circumstances.
The 20 yr outdated mom of the useless baby, Jutharat, revealed that this was her second child. Due to her unemployment and monetary struggles, she sought a caregiver for her child on a Facebook group. Several individuals responded, but Alisa approached her claiming to be a instructor and requested if there have been any circumstances.
Jutarat solely asked for the child to be well cared for, and requested 30,000 baht for childbirth expenses to repay debts. Alisa agreed to cover monthly funds of 10,000 baht. Alisa also agreed to supply 1,000 baht for Jutharat housing and 600 baht for the baby’s milk. They agreed on a contract for 3 months.
Alisa picked up the child from Jutharat’s home in Sai Mai. Jutharat attested that her child was healthy and cheerful, with no identified medical situations, and had never been hospitalised. The sudden demise of her child, after simply two days with Alisa, remains to be onerous for her to comprehend.
Following preliminary investigations, the police took Alisa, who was caring for the kid, in for additional questioning, together with the daddy and mom of the dead baby youngster..

Leave a Comment